- Children’s Hopes & Dreams Foundation The site does not accept referrals, but the organization grants wishes for seriously ill patients and also matches pen pals.
- Catch-A-Dream; (662) 325-8149 You can refer a child on their website. Catch-A-Dream grants once-in-a-lifetime outdoor experiences to children 18 years old or younger who have a life-threatening illness.
- Imus Ranch/Imus Ranch Foods; 505-421-4687 This is an authentic working cattle ranch in New Mexico where children with cancer can come for a free cowboy experience. All proceeds from the sales of Imus Ranch foods go to support the charitable work.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation This site offers information in Spanish and English. Wish referrals can be made online.
- Starlight Foundation This is a wish-granting foundation that also provides media entertainment in certain hospitals.
- Sunshine Foundation Grants wishes to children suffering from terminal or chronic illnesses throughout the country and the world.
- The Silver Lining Foundation This is a link to Andrea Jaeger’s foundation, which provides a weeklong camp in the mountains for children with cancer.
- Wishing Well Foundation USA Grants wishes to terminally ill children between ages 3 to 18. Online application.