- Facing Bereavement—This website was formed to offer a unique reference point on facing and dealing with bereavement. It has up to date articles and newsletters written by professional journalists and experts.
- Growth House, Inc.—This site contains a large search engine that covers information on palliative care, including death and grief. It also offer tips on finding a support group, funeral planning and a chat room with drop-in conversations and scheduled programs.
- Hospice Net—Offers information on grief, saying goodbye, pain relief and many other topics dealing with death. On the site, readers may also locate the nearest hospice center.
- Kidsaid—This site provides a safe place for kids to share and help each other cope with grief.
- M.I.S.S.- ( Mothers in Sympathy and Support)—This site has inspirational poetry, articles and information for professionals. It also offers families a way to communicate their story and share with others who are also suffering through grief.
- The Compassionate Friends—This organization offers brochures, conferences, sibling chats, cyberfriends and pen pals to people suffering the loss of a child.