Each year Keaton’s Child Cancer Alliance
- Provides financial support and services to an average of 500 children and families in Northern California.
- Distributes 150 customized Hope Chests and information packages.
- Partners with more than 230 local businesses and organizations to provide families with critical services and resources.
- Provides financial support for bereavement services to more than a dozen families.
- Connects children, adolescents, siblings, and families through social events.
- Presents scholarships to adolescents and young adults in pursuit of higher education.
- Adopts over 30 families during the holiday season by providing wish list items and basic needs
- Donates over half a million dollars to fund innovative treatments and research towards a cure through our partnership with St. Baldrick’s and SuperCuts.